Peter is a Silicon Valley executive, entrepreneur, marketing specialist, and a TED speaker of the main conference.
He has spent more than 20 years charting the reverberations of all things high tech in culture and in business. Why you should listen to him? His achievement speaks for itself:
– Strategic Advisor, to United Nations Global Pulse
– Chairman, The Re:imagine Group
– Chairman and Co-founder, San Francisco’s Grey Area Foundation for the Arts
– Advisory Board Member, Technorati
– Board Member, Computer Museum of Silicon Valley
Peter is a frequent technology and media industry speaker in many major events, including TED, World Economic Forum, EG the Entertainment Gathering, WEB 2.0 Summit and CEBIT.