Voting for Most Favourite Websites / Mobile Apps
Online voting for “Most Favourite Websites” and “Most Favourite Mobile Apps” of Web Accessibility Recognition Scheme 2015 that is jointly organised by the Office of the Government Chief Information Officer and the Equal Opportunities Commission, is now open for the public to choose exemplary and popular websites and mobile apps adopting best practices in web accessibility.
Websites and Mobile Apps with the top 3 number of votes in online voting can attain the “Most Favourite Website” and “Most Favourite Mobile App” Awards respectively. The winners will be announced on 13 April 2015. Participants of online voting can join the lucky draw after completing the quiz and will have chance to get a tablet computer.
Entries for Voting
Websites that attain Gold Award for 3 consecutive years or Mobile Apps that attain Gold Award for 2 consecutive years.
Please complete the required information below, select your most favourite website and mobile app on the next page, answer the quiz questions, and then submit your selection as instructed.
Online Voting Period
From now to 23 March 2015
- Each voter (holding HKID Card) is entitled to participate in the lucky draw by answering three questions and providing the Organiser with complete and accurate personal particulars, including name (same as the one shown on HKID Card), contact phone number and first four digits of HKID Card number (excluding alphabet letters).
- Each voter can take part in the voting and the lucky draw once only. Multiple votes will become invalid.
- The Organiser will notify winners for collection of prize collection by phone. If any winner cannot be reached before 28 March 2015, his right to claim the prize will be forfeited.
- The result of the lucky draw will be published in Hong Kong Commercial Daily and The Standard on 2 April 2015.
- Winners may authorise others to collect the prizes on their behalf. The authorised person must provide the authorisation letter signed by the winner, his own identification document (HKID Card) and a copy of HKID Card of the winner for verification by the Organiser.
- Winners or their authorised persons must attend the Web Accessibility Recognition Scheme Presentation Ceremony on 13 April 2015 to collect the prizes by bringing along their HKID Cards and authorisation letters. Absentees or winners who fail to produce relevant supporting documents will be disqualified. In all circumstances, the prizes cannot be transferred, replaced, withdrawn or exchanged for cash.
- The Organiser will not be held liable for any loss arising from the lucky draw.
- Staff of the Organiser and their family members, and the staff of contractor and their family members are not eligible to participate in the lucky draw.
- In case of any disputes, the Organiser reserves the right to make final decision.
Trade Promotion Competition Licence No : 044927
|Date||:||26 March 2015|
|Prizes||:||iPad mini 3 Tablet computers|
|Number of winners||:||10|
|Prize Presentation Date||:||13 April 2015|
Office of the Government Chief Information Officer (http://www.webforall.gov.hk)